Best box break I've ever seen.

Does everyone else ding all the corners of the cards when they open the pack, throw the good cards down on a hardwood table, and slide the damn common card slowly over the hit?

those guys are admitted pack searchers.....listen to their videos...."um yeah, so yeah I pack search, but I buy ton of packs, and these are just the ones I think have something in them".....F.A.G.S.......my favorite video of them, so we just left the hobby shop, and he has packs of RETAIL absolute that he is busting....man, this guy can go to hell.....why do goods things always happen to SH*TY people.....

off soap box now!!!! :boohoo::clap:

That just smells funny :naughty:

Great hits and YES those guys are professional pack searchers imho notice how they knew when the hit packs came ? and the camara guy did mention selling hot packs. Just something not right about that break to me , nice though.

Does everyone else ding all the corners of the cards when they open the pack, throw the good cards down on a hardwood table, and slide the damn common card slowly over the hit?

I do the common card sliding.

There is something fishy about that though. I think blowoutcards.com loaded that box or something.

screw those pack searchin asses and i hate vidoe box breaks, theres a special place in hell for people pompous enough to tape themselves opening wax
i didnt watch the whole thing thats incrediby boring

Not me I hold all cards on the sides especially the foil type and the only ones I finger or are careless with are the base. Like I may thumb them or something turning em over looking for #'s or the word refractor or whatever. Thick cards get treated well till I see if they ae dummy cards :)

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it but I think its funny that they keep panning to the hit cards and leaving the opening dude to do whatever he wants off camera. There is no way of knowing if those packs were from that box. I mean, if they are big pack searchers then they could have a stack of hits just off camera and sub those in when the camera is showing the hits. :)

Its like a magic trick on TV. They should never pan away from the trick.

Just seems a little calculated to me.

Back