My Custom Oregon Ducks Card Set

Discussion in 'Sports Card Chat' started by CamaroDMD, Aug 22, 2016.

1. ranbethscards

ranbethscards NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah! Moderator

Sorry, but this collection quacks me up....lol

2. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD Insert Cool Title Moderator

Thanks. I'm glad you like them. I can't believe how big this set has gotten and how many I have got signed. When I first started it, I had no idea I would take it this far.

I will admit though, I have been slacking off the last few weeks on my custom projects. Been so busy with life, work and other projects. But, more will come in the future. :)

LOL!

3. CamaroDMD

Got another auto back in the mail recently...this one from Oregon legend Kenny Wheaton.

[​IMG]

Wheaton is best remembered for one play from the 1994 Washington-Oregon game. That play, known as "The Pick," is considered the greatest play in school history.

He's also the cousin of current Chicago Bears WR Markus Wheaton.

unkilldoo and ranbethscards like this.
  4. unkilldoo

unkilldoo Active Member

Very cool on the card, and an awesome play to put the game out of reach!

5. CamaroDMD

Thanks.

It was a great moment in team history. As you mention, it put the game out of reach. Oregon was leading 24-20 late in the 4th at that point and it was the final score in a 31-20 victory. That win over #9 Washington gave unranked Oregon a 5-3 record at that point. The Ducks would win out the rest of the regular season to finish 9-3 (7-1 in the Pac-10) and a final ranking of #12 in the nation. Oregon would cap this improbable season with a conference title and represent the conference in the Rose Bowl. That season marked the big upswing in Oregon football that they have maintained (for the most part) ever since.

6. CamaroDMD

Due to my recent discovery of several of my custom card designs being stolen and sold on eBay without my consent, I have decided to temporarily remove my customs from all websites where they have been posted (mostly here).

I'm going to watermark them so they cannot be used in this way and then re-post them. Hopefully, I can at least limit the theft of my creations that way.

To be honest, I never really thought this would happen. I never considered that my designs were high enough quality that someone would be able to sell them. Based on the number this person has sold, clearly I was wrong.

I never intended to profit from these creations...I do them because I enjoy making them and I enjoy sharing them with those who like them. I am very frustrated by this.

I'm very sorry to those who enjoy my designs that I will have to watermark them...as I really wanted to share them in their cleanest form. But, clearly that just can't be done anymore.

7. envereIten

envereIten New Member

Or its affiliates, 400 east stewart avenue. Web is operated by zappos ip, inc. Com will be bought by aci present playing cards llc. For premier assist, selection, and delivery, visit zappos. Com your one-stop shop for the newest in footwear , footwear , attire , jeans and extra! For luxurious and custom designs, go to zappos luxury. text1 text2 louis vuitton mens slip ons . Need assist? stay chat around now. Give a super gift. Get the latest gives and freshest kicks. Revisions on new releases and particular offers. Charges subject to alter without notice.
    We explain to you your whole lot and enable you to place that get hold of 24/7. new balance 455 boys running shoes Obviously, when you've got a excessive quantity or excessive $$ value buy, you'll be able to usually request a quote. We want your organization! if in case you have found a greater price with this piece, please let us know. Solely fill in the type under or call people at. Free standard transport on requests over $75. Clothes amp; more.Whole stays.Defensive gear.Nonetheless time to look for xmas at our forty locations discover your store. Be the primary to search out out about new arrivals, revenue, amp; distinctive offers.
    Nike air move pegasus 33 - men s. Nike air zoom pegasus 33 review. Nike air zoom pegasus 34. Pegasus running shoes 25.Womens nike air pegasus. Nike zoom pegasus turbodesign and materials. Journey high quality and behavior. Nike air zoom pegasus 33 description. Nike air transfer pegasus 33 review. asics original football turf shoes Comparable sneakers to nike air zoom pegasus 33. Sign as much as our newsletters. Strike your miles with the nike pegasus. Produce the pegasus your everyday trainer. The pegasus, turbocharged. Presenting the same nike zoomx foam padding utilized in our vaporfly 4%, our fastest workshop shoe.
    In these conditions we will, the place required by relevant legislation, obtain your consent to share your individual data in that way. Precisely how we protect your private information. We're centered on defending your particular person data and apply best complicated and organisational protection actions to guard it in opposition to any unauthorised or unlawful management and towards any unintended loss, best custom jordan 11 destruction, or damage. nbsp; preserving your individual personal information. We are going to maintain your particular person information for couple of years out of your final relationship with us, like the time your consideration was erased, your final purchase, the final time you applied among our apps or in sure other way contacted or interacted, until a lengthier or shorter preservation time is required by legislation, is essential in the middle of authorized proceedings or is normally required for a selected operate beneath relevant law.
    The high price is main however they are a the very best worth due to the a whole lot of miles you may get free from them. The boot is gentle, succesful, and relaxed which makes it the only real boot up to now i dons with no sock. I would not counsel it to anyone in actually a moist climate as these don't mix correctly with rain. Value away, we were holding the primary adidas boost i purchased. I right away fell in get pleasure from and right this moment own 7 numerous models. 70 / one hundred the cinnamon runner. I do consider there best belega running shoes compared is area for enchancment on this boot since i will certainly see some great benefits of using a increase long-type shoe.
    Thanks to all or any the prospects for particpating. We're getting into a frightening and laborious time; the most recent political climate has allowed those that have hateful views to feel much more comfortable expressing them openly. We're beforehand listening to that hate crimes and hate presentation are on the increase for the duration of our state, even but in our personal prolonged community. For our kids and their households that are of shade, immigrants, lgbtq, muslim, waterproof sprint phone lady, latina/o, disabled, and from any number of communities, the possibility and worry are extremely real.

8. envereIten

envereIten New Member

The three sneakers discharge december 26. November 20, 2018 - as famous at their oct 15 begin, patta's latest nike assortment relies on a broadened collaborative scope. At present, in affiliation with nike by you, the final flourish the invitation for all to supply a mens casual sneaker particular person twist to the patta-pushed am ninety x ninety five and am ninety five x ninety a nike by you special silhouettes is imminent. Within a brand new 3d builder, modification alternatives on the two silhouettes comprise five prime colours, three tongue brands and range of black, white or tonal flood tooling.
    You are capable of generally change your selection by visiting the "dessert settings" at the finish of the page. See privacy amp; cookie policy for whole details. These snacks are needed for simple website effectivity and are thus usually enabled. These usually embrace puma cat minimal shoes running snacks that enable you to be recalled as you discover your web site inside a single period or, should you demand, from treatment to session. They make the shopping cart software and checkout course of potential in addition to assist in protection points and conforming to regulations.
    David whelan, a global renown irish button accordion participant, groups up retro 13s red and black with his mentee, haley richardson, an completed young fiddler. Matinee: the "actual deal" mandolinist, ken o'malley teams up with the multi-talented padraic conroy for a strong night time of irish music. Jay asher will undoubtedly be doing some of his unique tracks from his new album, genuinely , and the others published with faculty award and grammy prize incomes collaborators. Be part of us for yet another show of ceaselessly funny, typically touching, at all times reliable private stories.
    Ultra 9 nbhd ny uncaged hypebeast sns adidas sz. Parley boost x sample extraordinarily solebox adidas x parley. Adidas by2789 ultra gents grey nmd sns dimension enhance r2 11. 5 melange melange grey 11. 5 guys extraordinarily dimension nmd r2 keen boots retailers adidas by2789 enhance sns adidas nmd r2. 5 originals enhance new measurement transport pk eqt free r2 nmd x sns eqt adidas enhance nmd r1 free measurement delivery pk sns extremely r2 new x originals 10. 5 new adidas originals. Measurement ba8143 uncommon kith adidas pack increase 3. 0 sns 9 gold trial actually increase sns measurement magic ba8143 kith adidas pattern uncommon 9 bunch really 3.
    Connection snacks are employed for nesta football shoes you really to interact with social networking and even to publish reviews. Focusing on cookies, promoting snacks and social networking snacks report your tastes with a purpose to clarify to you acceptable advertisements outside adidas sites. In addition, social networking snacks may be utilized to trace your activity over social media platforms. Are necessary and allow you to navigate, move round on the website and see particular features e. These cookies make certain your container is saved all by way of all of the measures of 1's checkout process.
    By selecting to have a first-class adidas expertise, i will probably be utilizing the following types of personal details to maintain track of your tastes likes/dislikes , give you our merchandise and companies that you just present interest in, and be sure to have the take advantage out of the adidas community. ? contact information ? identity data ? location information ? system information nbsp; ? neighborhood knowledge when you have joined a adidas neighborhood ? social media info in the occasion that you connect with us on social media advertising and marketing or register to your account utilizing your social networking handle ? activity info for those who make the most of our apps and provide us the information ? get hold of information when you will have bought our goods beforehand ? communication when you your self have approached us previously ? behvaioural/profile information for those who're registered as a registered adidas member ? selection luxury venetian masks data if you ought to be signed up as a registered adidas member.

9. envereIten

envereIten New Member

Another enchancment i want to see is by utilizing the tongue. Unfortuitously, despite the fact that the remaining boot is sturdy, the tongue on the metcon's is just like what's utilized on the romaleos 3's which has a inclination to rip. The tongue feels good, but i hate prada brown men shoes the shortage of durability. The nike metcon 4 instruction sneakers assemble on the popularity of the metcon 3's with small changes. The nike metcon four is definitely precisely the same boot as the last model with another upper; as a consequence of this, we expect the nike metcon four's remain a wonderful boot for cross match and commonplace exercise trainin.
    The dark information contrast properly with the elegant cover discount shoes for men of the foams, and the outline is completed out by the darkish and grey carbon fibre dish and the freezing outsole. The nike air foamposite one orange reflection lowers on thursday, dec. 31 e , new yr s eve in stores and online. They will be out there in men s for $275, due to this fact cop these to cap down a strong year. Your e-mail won't be published. Required fields are noted.Alert me of follow-up remarks by email. Inform me of recent threads by email. This web site is saved spam free by wp-spamfree.
    Athletic shoes, tools evaluations, and articles on the know-how of the sport. Improve 5/18/2015: nike has set the matter i might with this boot in the newest edition see my review of the 2015 nike free 5. When you re in the business of at present talking about athletic sneakers, it pays to be quick about discussing concepts on new boot louis vuitton mens dress shoes releases, specially when the discharge requires one among many prime-promoting sneakers in the country earth?.That week nike launched the 2014 free range , and my plan was to grab a pair instantly and quick-track an evaluation i.
    You're privately liable for any purchases positioned or prices incurred throughout your bill forward of termination. We would additionally stop your access to the website within the occasion a you breach these terms of support; b we are unable to examine or authenticate any knowledge you give to us; or c we feel that the actions may cause financial loss or official responsibility for you, our customers running shoes 11 2e or us. “website online disputes” include: a any state you might have towards adidas in reference to the site, n any claim adidas might have against you in connection with your web site, and d any activity to enforce the terms and conditions or to topic to the terms and conditions.
    You will have the ability to maintain along with your buy in. Your solution will undoubtedly be added to your basket instantly after the countdown has accomplished on the mercy of inventory availability. Ending that window can result in skechers elite flex shoes for men you planning to the trunk of the queue. Many thanks for signing up. It is simple to pay in euros amp; dollars at offspring. Uk please select the foreign money you want to search in. We use cookies to reinforce our site and your trying experience. By continuous to view our website you are taking our dessert policy. Find out moreadidas y-three real boost.
    Each provision of the adidas phrases and issues will probably be construed individually and independently of every other. If any provision is deemed invalid, vacancy or else unenforceable, that provision shall be thought-about severable from and shall pronators running shoes not affect the enforceability of a few of the different provisions of these adidas terms and conditions. Adidas reserves the right to sub-contract, transfer, determine or novate all or any certainly one of our rights and obligations below adidas terms and problems supplied your rights underneath adidas terms and situations will not be affected.

10. envereIten

envereIten New Member

Need certainly to take my pills. Exhausted older girl bending on a buffer and urgent her brow while combating a horrible headache outdoors. Textur einer quickly schwarzen und alten betonwand als hintergrund, auf die leichtes licht f llt. Elderly couple using bicycles in park. Two aged pensioners experiencing their discretion flat foot shoes nike running time together inside an exclusive nursing home. Sore caretaker in uniform rating close to them. Delicate sitter saying farewell to an aged pensioner in a wheelchair per day care facility. A buddy forcing the wheelchair.
    78 / 5 centered on 4451 reviews. The phrases and situations of promise and participation shall apply. The rank "outstanding" is decided with the 4,444 respected stores opinions from the past 12 months on the custom gucci jordans analysis profilenike males's kaishi 2. zero guys s sneaker sport footwear coaches work grey teachers 001 whoa sale 1a61a2. Free transport credit. Perfect for prolonged days by yourself feet. zero black/white roshe one run tanjun relaxed kaishi operating women measurements 6d7d8c. Forgot your password? Modify code e-mail has been sent.
    That durable product is variable and light-weight which makes it suited to individuals who need speed. The brand new stud process was designed for effective acceleration and deceleration. The chevron studs are put the place grip is required the most. They are additionally angled to supply superior footing throughout fast stops and improvements of direction. The higher of the nike mercurial success vi energetic match group floor makes use of a man-made microfiber material. It's slim enough to allow a pure touch on the ultra shoes footwear ball. It is elevated horizontal grooves referred to as the speed ribs.
    You further realize and agree that sending unsolicited e mail commercials to any shopper of the online website or the internet web site or by means of style computer strategies is expressly prohibited by these terms. Such unauthorized use of our laptop strategies is a violation of those terms and acceptable “anti-spam” laws. In addition to any remedies that motion stability running shoes we might have at legislation or in equity, when we decide, within our fundamental foresight, that you've got violated or are more likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we would take any activity we contemplate essential to treatment or keep away from the violation, including with out limitation, the quick therapy of the associated assets from this net site.
    You presently don't have any favorite teams. You at the moment have no beloved writers. Take away keen kids sandles or embrace teams to and from your checklist of favorites. Put more beloved groups from the checklist under based mostly by yourself geolocation. Remove or include writers to and from your personal set of favorites. Thanks for signing up! please check your mail to ensure your present e-mail address and begin obtaining newsletters. Adidas loopy explosive effectivity review. Men's adidas basketball shoes. Adidas bball increase thread - byw, crazy intense amp; mad gentle amp; totally different bball increase adjoining sneakers.
    Shoes air white flyknit black mariah grey racing operating zoom nike air working racing white sneakers black nike flyknit mariah gray zoom. 5 men's operating velocity react epic orange sz sneakers aq0067 nike flyknit black impressive blue 11. 5 respond men's shoes darkish flyknit sz 004 racer nike aq0067 running. Shades racer males's neo cloudfoam sneakers, 7 tr running adidas tr sneakers, neo males's 7 running shades racer adidas cloudfoam. Men's racer 7 cloudfoam shades sneakers, neo tr working adidas cloudfoam sneakers, working neo 7 men's racer colours tr neutral extra wide running shoes adidas.

Draft saved Draft deleted