Need frames for jerseys

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
I have a few autographed jerseys that I would like framed....but would preferably want the frame to cost less than the jersey itself. Are there any decent cheap ways to get jerseys framed?

Whatever you do, make sure you buy the same frame for future jerseys. Make sure the place carries them for a while, so they match. I made the mistake of getting a jersey framed at my local shop for $180, and now if I want to match the framing I have to continue buying for that price.

I think it was around 275-300

edgar.jpg

I have three jerseys that I need framed, though I plan on waiting till I actually have a place to put them. I keep going back and forth on whether I want to try to do it myself or just pay the money to make sure it looks good.

This was $175 plus tax at my local card shop. I am really happy with it, and I love how the entire jersey shows. They have different prices. I think its 200 if they add a photo, 225 for a photo and double mat, and 250 for a photo and triple mat.

DSC01203.jpg

DSC01201.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

I have a large frame that's been in the attic for a few years, It's black w/glass front and may need a little work. Let me know if you want to check it out & I'll pull it down.

Back