Need help identifying 90's inserts

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Talk' started by iversonfan248, Sep 17, 2012.

1. iversonfan248

iversonfan248 New Member

So I picked up a few totes of cards at a garage sale for 10 dollars. The only reason I wanted them was for the top loaders. I started diggings through and found a few stadium club inserts that have thumb wheels on the side. I haven't seen any cards like this before and was wondering if someone can fill me in on them. I looked through the Beckett but couldn't find anything listed. I will upload a picture later tonight. Thanks for any info

2. Hands

Hands Active Member

I'll try and help you once I see a pic.

Cheers

3. cardjim

cardjim Active Member

Never seen anything like that. This may be "Stump the Site" stuff here. Please post year, player and card # and I will see if I can find something.

4. iversonfan248

iversonfan248 New Member

[​IMG]

Here's a pic I will take more when I get home. I have Kevin Johnson, Toni kukoc and dikembe mutombo

5. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

I think they are 1994-95 TSC. from what I read they are possibly a wal-mart exclusive insert. None of this is for sure its just from a post I found on another forum from a guy looking for them, so this could be totally wrong. :D

6. iversonfan248

iversonfan248 New Member

I don't think it's regular tsc because the card numbers aren't the same. It could be a Walmart Exclusive. I searched last. I searched last night but didn't come up with any good info, just someone saying they were thumb wheels

7. Hands

Hands Active Member

I had a couple of those years ago and guess what?
    I have no idea what they are either.

Pat is right... 94'95 Topps Stadium Club.

The only packs I could get back then were retail packs so that adds weight to Pat's theory that they are wal-mart exclusive.

Except we don't have wal-mart where I come from :D

Draft saved Draft deleted