how much would it cost...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
to figure out why so many people have access issues?...i mean with Reiji when we were down EVERYONE was down, now the system discriminates users...

FWIW, I have not had real access issues in quite some time. Any time I have a hard time logging on, I just give it a few minutes, and it usually self-corrects.

http://www.thecollectorsgroup.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19669

:shifty:

I have no idea how much it will cost to repair the site, but from talking to Brian a couple of nights ago the money from these auctions would go to finding someone to fix the mess (along with a couple other things, like keeping the domain name, etc....).

I'll also be listing the entire old store inventory on eBay over the next couple of weeks, hopefully it'll bring in a couple hundred for the site.

i mean if we can figure out what the deal is as far as cost, we can do one of those thermomoter things for a fund drive or something, sell cookies, i dont know...

but when at least 2 founders (Brett and Rob) have chronic issues, and at least 2 mods (myself and Cris)...kind of blows...if we want membership to increase we need to be able to keep the site up

I've had issues last two nights. I'll have 5 days no problems, then 4 days wher nights (always nights?) can't get on. How much will it costs? probably a lot :(. Know pc geeks always talkto them....

Back