3 card 7 clr mailday

scotsman

Bench Warmer
3 more for my sets from this year's SPA

All ebay
Welker #/75
Forte 2clr #/999 and DeSean Jackson (very few made and no more being redeemed now) allegedly #/999 4clr

forte.jpg

welk.jpg

Just lost on a Royal overnight - boo...

what is the reason behind the DJAX being SPed?

nice stuff...i dont care for the look of the 08s, so no help for you on those, as i havent bid on any, but if i end up with some other years spa (which im not currently looking at or bidding on) ill run them past you before i attempt to move..

what is the reason behind the DJAX being SPed?

nice stuff...i dont care for the look of the 08s, so no help for you on those, as i havent bid on any, but if i end up with some other years spa (which im not currently looking at or bidding on) ill run them past you before i attempt to move..

Apparently on other boards people have tried to use the online redemption for their DJax and have been advised to contact UD by phone to discuss. When they do, they are told he signed very few and they have run out! No idea how many out there but I've only seen less than 20 at most on ebay(unless my searches are crap). Thought I'd jump and get the nicest one shipping to UK possible. Thanks for the offer on the other years - picked up one of the 3 rc's need to complete 07 set on UK ebay bizarrely which was nice.

Back