May quit collecting

NashFan13

I rule at life
i may quit collecting all ti does is take up money and waste it on cardboard so check my site only things not for sale is a few things so lmk

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
i may quit collecting all ti does is take up money and waste it on cardboard so check my site only things not for sale is a few things so lmk
Don't quit.....think of what you may have in years to come if you keep on collecting those RC's........

well it just takes money away i could be savin but u are right BSC they could actually become something ill have to think decision over....ILL KEEP COLLECTING!!!!

#1Rookie Card Collector said:
well it just takes money away i could be savin but u are right BSC they could actually become something ill have to think decision over....ILL KEEP COLLECTING!!!!
Good decision......just spend your money sparingly, speculate and diversify a little bit. Remember, anyone can hit big with the right skilzzzzz :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D At least that's what Napolean Dynamite says, and he's got some awesome skillzzzzzzzzz

Considering the average human being either pisses their money up the wall (drinks) or smokes it up, why not have a hobby in buying cardboard??

Of course, it's the high-end stuff that hurts, but it's the smaller stuff that make it fun!!

What would you do with $100 from card sales? Buy a couple of DVDs or say a good night out on the town. Then what will you have? Hmmmmmm...

MavsMan© said:
Considering the average human being either pisses their money up the wall (drinks) or smokes it up, why not have a hobby in buying cardboard??

Of course, it's the high-end stuff that hurts, but it's the smaller stuff that make it fun!!

What would you do with $100 from card sales? Buy a couple of DVDs or say a good night out on the town. Then what will you have? Hmmmmmm...
Well Spoken!

lol how about being one of those guys who dumped 3-4-5 hundred dollars on SP Sig Tins and your best card being a deron williams or bogut auto.

Then being one of those guys tells a different story...

It's not a hobby when you buy in excess to make it an "investment". It becomes an obsession with making money that isnt really there.

It's like gambling with 2c coins when you know the other guy has Aces, you're 2c's aint gonna even it out, no matte how much you throw in, they're always gonna have $1's to throw back.

The "hobby" has NEVER been about making a buck, it's always been about chasing something you never had, it's always been about pulling that card you've always wanted, it been about that trade you never pulled off, it's NEVER been about pulling that MJ Auto you could never afford!!!!!!

Back