Pretty Awesome Card Shop Mojo

Moosehead

HALL OF FAME FREAK
So I went in the card shop yesterday and the owner had 2 packs of 07 leaf rookies and stars at $9.99 ea, a pack of 07 Gridiron Gear at $4.99, and 2 Packs of 07 Leaf Limited left at $9.99 ea. He just got the new bowman chrome football in and needed the space on his shelves so he told me if I bought all 5 packs I could have them for 30 even. So I said sure and told him to throw in a new pack of bowman chrome too.. Here were the results........

Sick Chad Henne Rc Patch/25 Patch out of the Leaf Rookies and Stars

CJ25-2.jpg

Rashard Mendenhall Auto/30 out of the Gridiron Gear

CJ25-3.jpg

Louis Murphy College Letter Auto/155 out of the Bowman Chrome

JCP-1.jpg

AND...........

Chris Johnson Auto/Jersey/25 out of the Leaf Limited!!!!!!!

CJ25.jpg

Talk about some ridiculous luck!!! I have been drawing dead packs for quite some time- He even let me pick 6 free packs of 09 prestige from a fresh box last Sat for my BDay and I got squat! So had to be my best card shop day ever!

moosehead said:
Talk about some ridiculous luck!!! I have been drawing dead packs for quite some time- He even let me pick 6 free packs of 09 prestige from a fresh box last Sat for my BDay and I got squat! So had to be my best card shop day ever!

COUGH*BULLCRAP*COUGH....

lol 16/50 or whatever it was Joe Montana auto? Warren Moon auto /25?

Joe Montana Jersey Jersey Shoe /40?

:chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

GS I meant from the shop specifically but you're right I did great on the 1st break. Considering I had 102 invested in the last one I did ok.

Back