Banned on SCF

Krusin

retired hippie
On a rant here, skip as necessary

Went back to the site last week, 1st time this year & was greeted with 8 different PM's from Mods demanding I update my Profile info. I sent back messages that I wan't there to buy sell or trade, I didn't have any trade links in the sig. Told them the reason why (must send 1st for 20 trades/sells) (that could take years for me). Didn't see a need to share my info, name addy, telephone # & more with thier 10,000 moderators since there was no way I'm sending 1st to a snot nosed kid DEMANDING that I do so cause I'm new.

Told them I liked a few things about the place & it's another resource & I could at times share info about the hobby & I'd like to stick around.

Today was the 1st day back in a week & I had one Mod PM saying that's cool but you'll have this message under your User name - Cannot Buy/Sell/Trade until Profile Is Updated. (I'm OK with that)

Another mod sent this -
Good morning
If you will not change your profile information, we will have no choice but to set your account to Inactive. What that will mean is you will be able to view everything but you will not be able to post.

Sent him back this -
your loss

Now I remember why I quit going there last year, place sucks.

End of Ramble

I hate that place.

I tried to sell a card on there, but the buyer demanded I send it first before he sent the paypal because I was new. I thought that was ridiculous because paypal already has a safety feature to prevent me from ripping him off. The mods PMed me and told me that if I wanted to sell or trade, I would have to send first. I again told him about paypal, and asked if he would ever try that shit on ebay. He told me rules are rules and I would have to follow them. Its so stupid.

I hate that place.

I tried to sell a card on there, but the buyer demanded I send it first before he sent the paypal because I was new. I thought that was ridiculous because paypal already has a safety feature to prevent me from ripping him off. The mods PMed me and told me that if I wanted to sell or trade, I would have to send first. I again told him about paypal, and asked if he would ever try that shit on ebay. He told me rules are rules and I would have to follow them. Its so stupid.

I remember that. What a stupid bunch of rules. Glad I never signed up for that foolishness.

i sell there sometimes...and its a big pain in the ass! also ive been trading for 6 years online and its the first place i got ripped off (not really the sites fault, but still) and not to mention w/all the traffic they get, its damn near impossible to complete a trade there!

that place is full of idiots...when dave was here he logged on and they were going to multiple id ban me :roll: this months after i told them to delete my account because they were a bunch of tards

Got in a last dig before they cut me off. Last year I won card of the week 3 times in a long contest they had that I got in late on, tied for 1st or 2nd by the end. I won what they call Card Cash for each win.
I posted in the CardCash Forum - 150 Free Points to 1st to ask, I'm getting banned - and gave a brief reason why. A Guy replied in time so I transfered the points hope he got to keep them, after that I was locked out.

bitches

that really is the only place I trade anymore.....but I have been warned for "bumping" so many times, I am sure a ban is in my near future

I've made a few deals there. Lot's of arrogant assholes there though. Stefan and I tried to get super collector status. Can't remember the reply to him, but I got the reply,

"You have a ton of nice high end Josh Johnsons. Our only complaint is that you don't have much base, and therefore, at this time, we cannot make you a super collector."

I just shook my head. Seriously, have you seen my JJ's ? Christ, what a bunch of asshats :ban:

Yep had exactly the same problems with their mods. Told them I was just perusing and had no intention on trading, so they weren't getting my details. No loss to me - can still peruse and just don't post. Idiots.

I've made a few deals there. Lot's of arrogant assholes there though. Stefan and I tried to get super collector status. Can't remember the reply to him, but I got the reply,

"You have a ton of nice high end Josh Johnsons. Our only complaint is that you don't have much base, and therefore, at this time, we cannot make you a super collector."

I just shook my head. Seriously, have you seen my JJ's ? Christ, what a bunch of asshats :ban:

I hear ya on the supercollector thing. I want to submit my dolphins PC but dont feel like them being well its nice but... who are they to say whats the best?
Only 1 other guy on that site comes close to my PC and i bet i still wouldnt get it. :ban:

Glad we have another site to hang out on.... ;)

Sometimes I'm sad we don't have as much traffic but other times I don't mind at all.

Back