eTopps BUY order...get an account

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Presidential First Pitch A&G are coming back :salut:

no clue who is going to be in it, but take a look at the other Presidential First Pitch cards...

Easy Money

Cha-Ching :dance:

ill let you know when to order :salut: make sure you have your credit card information up to date and everything...maybe they will put out more info in the next day or two...also you may want to get to know www.cardtarget.com for quick sales...

List of people who might be available....

Taft
Wilson
Harding
Coolidge
Hoover
FDR--shown on homepage
Truman
Johnson
Nixon
Carter
Bush-41--shown on homepage

still no more info on the website about the cards, but what you will do is order when they go on sale 1 of each :salut: you will have to wait 7-10 days to be allocated, and shortly thereafter you will want to go on card target and put in a sell order or accept a buy order...

the last batch of A&G Presidents range from $13-$30, and were like $8 each...its not 'huge' money, but should be able to make a couple bucks with very little effort...

like i said, when i tell people to order im very successful for picking winners, so i dont often tell people to buy...

last buy order i put out was the Obama President card which cost $9 and was selling $30-$50 when released...im still shocked that this years A&G Super Bowl Champions are so cheap...the shipping promotion has ended for the set, i only took 1 inhand, ill ebay it BIN/BO unless i get 034 as my serial number...

info went up :dance:

Catch the First Pitch of the 2009 eTopps Baseball Season with Allen & Ginter President Cards!

Continuing the highly-collectible series which began in 2007, these U.S. President cards highlight the unique relationship between baseball and America’s highest office. These cards are beautifully designed and delivered via the classic Allen & Ginter brand (even staying true to the original Allen & Ginter size), but brought to life on stunning eTopps technology. The cards will be offered individually, encased and sequentially numbered*. Presidents offered include George H.W. Bush, Harry S. Truman, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and William Howard Taft (the first President to throw out a ceremonial Opening Day first pitch).

*While the Allen & Ginter eTopps cards differ in size from regular eTopps cards, they will continue to be encased in the regular-sized eTopps tamper-evident, plastic case. The cards will be placed into a fitted frame and then fixed inside of the case.

Be sure to visit eTopps on April 6th! Cards go on sale at 1PM EDT and are available through Monday, April 13th, at 3AM EDT. One week only! You do not want to miss out! This special edition will be followed by our much anticipated 2009 eTopps baseball season…stay tuned for details!

As always, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team at '[email protected]' if you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions. A customer service representative will be available to assist you between the hours of 9:00am - 4:30pm (ET), Monday through Friday.

info went up :dance:

Catch the First Pitch of the 2009 eTopps Baseball Season with Allen & Ginter President Cards!

Continuing the highly-collectible series which began in 2007, these U.S. President cards highlight the unique relationship between baseball and America’s highest office. These cards are beautifully designed and delivered via the classic Allen & Ginter brand (even staying true to the original Allen & Ginter size), but brought to life on stunning eTopps technology. The cards will be offered individually, encased and sequentially numbered*. Presidents offered include George H.W. Bush, Harry S. Truman, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, and William Howard Taft (the first President to throw out a ceremonial Opening Day first pitch).

*While the Allen & Ginter eTopps cards differ in size from regular eTopps cards, they will continue to be encased in the regular-sized eTopps tamper-evident, plastic case. The cards will be placed into a fitted frame and then fixed inside of the case.

Be sure to visit eTopps on April 6th! Cards go on sale at 1PM EDT and are available through Monday, April 13th, at 3AM EDT. One week only! You do not want to miss out! This special edition will be followed by our much anticipated 2009 eTopps baseball season…stay tuned for details!

As always, please feel free to contact our Customer Service team at '[email protected]' if you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions. A customer service representative will be available to assist you between the hours of 9:00am - 4:30pm (ET), Monday through Friday.

Back