New I guess?

FrontCourt

Bench Warmer
Hi,

I tend to appear during the summers usually, I've been here for a while.
Did the site change ownership? Wasn't there a site cash system before? Fill me in on the changes that occurred in the last 12 months :)
Thanks

There was a change in ownership around the first week in April. Since the change a chatroom and trade manager have been installed. The chatroom still has a couple of bugs to work out so let us know if you have issues logging in, but the trade manager seems to be working perfectly. I am unaware of all the issues before as I just started on the site a couple of months ago, however I know we are making headway and taking steps in the right direction. Please let myself or any other staff member know if you need any assistance.

Thanks,
Stephen

The new owner does not take scammers or spammers lightly. The owner is a fair guy to work with as well.

From what I heard in the past about the site was a bunch of theives and spammers here which is one reason I steered clear of this site. Since I trust this owner I would buy a car sight unseen and just take his word for it. Stick around and you will belive this site is better now that he is the owner

Owner CardJim

Thanks for checking us out again Tristan. Glad to have you back. I did buy the site around the first of April and have had my hands full revamping things here. Unfortunately, things had been very neglected here over the past few years and there was and still is a lot to do. We have made a lot of progress and hope you find the site to your liking. I was a member here many years ago and hope to restore things to the fun and active days we used to have here. they say you can never go home, but I am going to try to regain the momentum we used to have here.
Thank you for the kind words my friends.

Back