Now Collecting.....

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Talk' started by lafastbreak, Jun 30, 2007.

1. lafastbreak

lafastbreak New Member

Javaris Crittenton! I know I haven't really had any deals since I said I was returning but now i'm going to try and go after all of his stuff. Right now Finest is the only thing out for him correct?

2. ozballer23

ozballer23 New Member

Finest would be his only existing licenced NBA card.

3. GotGibson?

GotGibson? New Member

sorry but never heard of him...was he just recently drafted?

4. lafastbreak

lafastbreak New Member

yeah, although I have seen his topps mcdonalds all american card and one went/going for over thirty and the other two are much cheaper so hopefully I can pick one of those up soon also.

5. lafastbreak

lafastbreak New Member

drafted #19 overall this year by the Lakers. I think he could be a steal for that late but we will just have to see.

6. Quincy8Douby

Quincy8Douby Nets Fan

Yeah he's a great player but very young and will take at least 3 years to develop... don't expect to see a ton of pt out of him, but i loved watching him in college... an exciting guy.

7. lafastbreak

lafastbreak New Member

Him and Thaddeous Young were both fun to watch. I'm having paypal transferred to my account now to pick up most of his finest stuff. You think he will be exspensive to start or pretty cheap?

8. Quincy8Douby

Quincy8Douby Nets Fan

Probably pretty cheap... but you never know if his stuff could rise during the summer league...

Draft saved Draft deleted