Central CT Fantasy league needs owners

S

shockeyrulz

Please send me an email address if you are seriously interested in a fantasy football league in central CT. The draft is scheduled for wed Aug 26 at a site to be determined. It is a snake/cap league. Basically it's a snake draft but players have cap values attached to them and teams have to stay within the cap. It's a great twist on the snake draft and far faster than the typical auction draft which takes hours to do.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you are interested. It is a $100.00 league and will be done on yahoo. All money goes to the winning teams and I don't make a penney.

Hope to hear from you guys, take care
Shockeyrulz

not to rain on your parade, but i think itll be tough getting guys to join a cash league when you are a 'new' member around here...maybe if you have some solid references to give you some street cred you could get a few in, but as an outsider, i dont see it as likely

I gave my personal email and payment can be made on the night of the draft, I'm not sure how I'd hustle someone that way but if that scares people away, then I guess I'll have to get "team owners" a different way. I'm just trying to get people from here if possible. I would be happy to give references if someone asked.

All I can do is try, right? It's a fun league.

Back