Why my 99 SP Sig set will never be finished

Krusin

retired hippie
Nothing for sale here just didn't know what forum to put this in.

Recently instead of searching E-Bay using " auto (99, 1999) (sp, sp sig, sp signature) " which brings up all of the auto's up for auction including the ones I have. So many items come up that way that E-Bay wasn't supplying the stuff in Stores.

As I'm down to 30 something cards I built 2 searches with only the players I need listed. The ONLY things that came up were store items showing me that most that are left are VERY Short Printed. One seller has a ton of the ones I need but if his prices are anywhere close to what auction prices are I'm 100% sure my set is about as far as it can go. I may get lucky & pick up 2 or 3 more but that's gonna be about it & I'm OK with that. Who knows one day I may hit the Lottery :cheers: then someone else is gonna build me a frame ;).

Take a look at some of these prices :(
1st search criteria -
http://sports-cards.shop.ebay.com/i...Z651QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQ_sopZ3QQ_scZ1

2nd search -
http://sports-cards.shop.ebay.com/i...scZ1QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQ_sopZ3QQ_scZ1

That's a shame Bud. A bit like my Name Plate GG 05 set - once you get down to the last "few" it becomes an impossibility almost.

It's not a biggie at all guys. I never expected to finish the set, that doesn't mean I won't stop trying. I'll never pay anyway near the prices that guy lists for, I'll just wait for auctions I can afford.

I've had luck doing photobucket searches and hunting down the owners on message boards. You might want to give it a shot.

i hate burbank sports cards they have a few gadsdens i need and wont budge on a price they wont even listen. Good luck and hope you can find the ones you need.

i hate burbank sports cards they have a few gadsdens i need and wont budge on a price they wont even listen. Good luck and hope you can find the ones you need.

they told me that they will give a small discount...if you buy more than $500 in singles and I think the discount was either 2% or 5%. They suck.

Back