August 30th

35 more days :dance:

Brad, I'm searching high and low for a pair of 'Bama/clempsun tickets for $250 and failing miserably. If you don't buy a ticket for yourself at $25 I think I'll cut your ball sack off:salut:

35 more days :dance:

Brad, I'm searching high and low for a pair of 'Bama/clempsun tickets for $250 and failing miserably. If you don't buy a ticket for yourself at $25 I think I'll cut your ball sack off:salut:

Even better for me. I am trying to see if some friends are going so I can hitch a ride. If not, I may go with my mom :doh: but will be in a luxury box of a company she works with :dance:

Since my brother is taking photos of the game, I may jsut try to tag a long with him, since it would be more fun.

Even better for me. I am trying to see if some friends are going so I can hitch a ride. If not, I may go with my mom :doh: but will be in a luxury box of a company she works with :dance:

Since my brother is taking photos of the game, I may jsut try to tag a long with him, since it would be more fun.

Sounds like you are good to go either way. I may end up going down there without a ticket and hoping to find something on the street. I just hope to be down there (even though it will probably be one of our 3 losses of the season ;) ).

Sounds like you are good to go either way. I may end up going down there without a ticket and hoping to find something on the street. I just hope to be down there (even though it will probably be one of our 3 losses of the season ;) ).

Cool. LMK if you end up going. I jsut hope they flip the endzones around since the box I may end up in was on Auburn's side.

Who will be the other two losses?

LSU and UGA. I'm pretty confident by the end of the season we will be a pretty dang solid team and should take care of that freakin' terrible streak. UGA will be an extremely tough game, especially as young as we'll be + on the road + lack of developed depth at that point. LSU will be rough, on the road against a team who can pound it down our throats.

This off-season we have started load up on talent and the offensive side of the ball should be fairly improved thanks to upgrades in the coaching staff and not having two guys trying to call plays.

Auburn isn't a loss?

No. We should have beat them last year (they still owe DJ Hall for that dropped TD turned into an interception and Keith Saunders from that inexplicably stupid roughing the passer).

I'm skeptical of Tony Franklin's offense and their QB situation.

Back