Profile Name Change

RySu42

Prospect
Transactions: 5
Hi!

When I signed up on another site for the whole online baseball trading card experience, I saw @Molitor04x using the name Ryan when answering a question, so I thought, "Hey, why not sign up as RyanS to avoid confusion?" Turns out the initial to Molitor's last name is ALSO S. Lol. I'm asking if you can please change my profile name on this site to avoid any confusion.

Thanks!

Hi!

When I signed up on another site for the whole online baseball trading card experience, I saw @Molitor04x using the name Ryan when answering a question, so I thought, "Hey, why not sign up as RyanS to avoid confusion?" Turns out the initial to Molitor's last name is ALSO S. Lol. I'm asking if you can please change my profile name on this site to avoid any confusion.

Thanks!
I don’t think there will be a ton of confusion, but what would you like to change to? His username and yours are quite different and it’s not like you won’t both stop going by Ryan…just let us know.

And in the meantime I’ll be sure to use folks usernames (and not their first and last names or initials) so we do not get confused as to who is who. Thanks for bringing this to our attention though Ryan!

Back