Superbowl in London a little closer

I do not go to the Super Bowl, so I couldn't care less where it was played. Play it in Nigeria and it will look the same on tv. Seems like it would be an odd move, though.

I do not go to the Super Bowl, so I couldn't care less where it was played. Play it in Nigeria and it will look the same on tv. Seems like it would be an odd move, though.

Nigeria, there's an untapped market. Better forward that idea to Goodell, he'll probably move the Hall of Fame there to sell more t-shirts and jerseys.

Maybe he could hook up with the Nigerian who e-mails us all to help him get his millions out of the country. Could appeal to Mr Goodell

I think the next UEFA European Championship should be played in East St. Louis. :salut:
:clap:

although in fairness, since superbowl is played at a 'random' city you won't freeze your ass off at why not London... especially if they get flat rate air packages, not that much more to fly to london.

I think the next UEFA European Championship should be played in East St. Louis. :salut:

No problem - scotland have as much chance of reaching any bloody finals nowadays as a gynaecologist is as likely to say "finger licking good" to a patient! Now I would have a problem with South West St Louis - that is just too far to go.

I get it but I just don't get it. Stupid idea. the NFL is taking it's US fans for granted here thinking no one will jump ship if they move it and they are probably right.

I understand what they want to do . But people are already pissed off about losing a home game as it is. the Suberbowl is our big show . If they want to move something there then why not put the pro bowl there a few times?

Give them the pro bowl every year, but sending the super bowl over there is stupid

if they played the soccer championship game over there, they would all be pissed

Back