McGwire/Ripken/Jackie Robinson/Ryan/Sandberg/Williams/Yount

rob167

Bench Warmer
As many of you already know, I am on the hunt for a nice Babe Ruth cut autograph. Due to my determination, I WILL own one someday. At the present time I do not have enough cash saved up (just over $3k) for what I consider to be a good one, so I have decided that I will part with some of my nicer "moveable" cards.

I am looking to sell and possibly trade the following cards. If trading, I expect high-end cards of equal quality in return. I will consider some cash/trade offers as well. At this time, I am not looking to trade any of these for bulk auto/game-used lots unless I have had previous talks with you concerning one of the items listed here.

The prices listed here are obviously high. These are the prices that I have on the cards when I do shows. People always ask "how much for that?" and then try negotiating from that number. That being said, the number listed is just a starting point and not what I am expecting to receive. Please feel free to make an offer, however, I do not sell cards for less than I have in them and I have no problem keeping any/all of these. If the offer is between the number listed, and what I have in the card (plus shipping/PayPal fees) I will more than likely make the deal.

Jeremy Hellickson 2006 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor 39/50 $125
Hellickson-1.jpg

Jeremy Hellickson 2006 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 121/150 $65
Hellickson.jpg

Jeremy Hellickson 2006 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor 131/150 $65
Hellickson-2.jpg

Herbert Hoover 2008 UD Signs of History Cut Autograph 27/34 $650
HerbertHooverCutAuto27.jpg

Mark McGwire 2002 Ultimate Collection Autograph 43/49 $300
McGwire-1.jpg

Mystery Cut 2009 SP Legendary Cuts Cut Redemption $275
It's a redemption, no need for a scan

Cal Ripken Jr. 2007 UD Black Auto/2-Patch/2-Jersey 44/75 $150
Ripken-1.jpg

Jackie Robinson 2009 Topps American Heritage Cut Autograph 1/1 $2,000
untitled2-2.jpg

Nolan Ryan 2008 Ultimate Collection Autograph/4-Patch 3/5 $325
untitled5-2.jpg

Ryne Sandberg 2004 Sweet Spot Autograph 1/1 $250
Sandberg1of1-1.jpg

Ted Williams 2004 Prime Cuts Cut Autograph/2-Jersey 1/1 $2,000
untitled2-1.jpg

Robin Yount 2008 Prime Cuts Autograph/3-Patch/Tag 1/3 $125
untitled2-3.jpg

SQ180-i am willing to work with you if you want to get something done. how much cash could you include with the pujols spx rookie (if it is available). i can probably find more cards if need be. i have been looking for a pujols spx rookie (rumor is too many fakes in the bowman chrome) for some time.

Back