Buc Fans!!! C'mon In!

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
We, the 12th Man fans of the Seattle Seahawks, would like to tell you...

That we are gonna relish kicking your sPewter AZZ all over the field tomorrow!!!

:roflmao::lollol::roflmao::lollol:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! ON the road to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!

"FAIRWEATHER"????? You callin me a bandwagoner? :ban:

I will have you know that I have been a Seahawk Faithful since probably before you were born!

Don't give me this "bandwagon" BS, cause I will not hear it!

GO SEAHAWKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
We, the 12th Man fans of the Seattle Seahawks, would like to tell you...

That we are gonna relish kicking your sPewter AZZ all over the field tomorrow!!!

:roflmao::lollol::roflmao::lollol:

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!! ON the road to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!

Well said, but hold the relish, double shot of shaun up their azzes :D

Was driving to North Seattle today and we passed the Bucs team busses. There were two. One had a sign that said "Bucs Owners and Coaches", the other said "Bucs Players".

Sounds like the start of a joke, doesn't it? :)

I assume they were on the way from the airport to the hotel.

So... lets hear everyones best punch line to the "joke" started above.

Not calling anyone in particular a bandwagoner (dont need anyone getting their hemp panties in a bind or whatever it is organic panties do under stress) but there are way more Seattle fans around the last few years. The Shehawks should win but I'll be hoping against all hope that they get their "AZZEZ" handed to them.

You know why? Because NO ONE will come out and outwardly root for the Lions! :roflmao:

:lollol::lollol::lollol::lollol:

Who likes the lions? I like Brian Calhoun, but not the lions. Im a Wisconsinite, so the football team choices are obvious. The Packers and the Badgers. And Calhoun is from Wisconsin and played for the Badgers, that's why I like him.

Nice sidestep, Jameson :kenny:

As for you, Andy, I'll see you on the 23rd!!!!:salut::salut::salut:

:lollol:

We might have to put a wager on that one :) Looks like both teams have a great chance of being undefeated going in....

Back