What players in the league now will end their career without a ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen

Bench Warmer
I am just kinda tossing this out there so I hope you understand what I am saying. I am talking vets, young stars, anyone. When I think of the 90's I think of MJ taking all the rings, Hakeem & Clyde stealing 2 while he was gone and the emergence of the Spurs and Duncan getting his. Then of course the Lakers 3 peated into the new millennium. But then there are the guys like Barkley, Malone, Stockton, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Ewing, and many other secondary guys like Starks, KJ, Penny, Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond, Mullin, Webber etc.

Any ways, KG finally got his as did Pierce and Allen, Wade got his early on. But there are some guys who will never get one. With the young guys it is much harder to say as the possibilities of trades and such, but you get the idea.

I think Lebron will get his at some point, probably sooner than later- maybe sooner and later. Iverson sadly will never get a ring, no good teams want him and his best basketball is far behind him. Dwight Howard should keep getting stronger and eventually get the cast around him to get a ring. T-Mac will never get a ring. If LeBron gets the "Pippen to his Jordan" it could be like the 90's where nobody can knock them off.

SO WHO WILL NEVER GET AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP RING?

I will start with Marbury and for some reason I just cannot imagine Chris Bosh ever winning a ring.

Kidd... don't think he will win a ring.
Throw Dirk in as well :D

I don't see Yao ever be healthy enough to win a ring either.

ben dont pick on Jkidd :(
i would absolutely LOVE it if Lebron ended his career without a ring ... so all the lebron = MJ talk can stop, cuz its nonsense :)

Aliguy said:
i would absolutely LOVE it if Lebron ended his career without a ring ... so all the lebron = MJ talk can stop, cuz its nonsense :)

Amen to that :D

Now I shall go back to picking on jkidd :p

Kidd wont, Iverson won't, Vince Carter won't, Marbury won't, Dirk won't, Steve Nash won't, Amare Stoudamire won't, T-Mac won't, Yao won't, and Bosh won't if he doesnt get out of Toronto

ac-n-mike said:
Kidd wont, Iverson won't, Vince Carter won't, Marbury won't, Dirk won't, Steve Nash won't, Amare Stoudamire won't, T-Mac won't, Yao won't, and Bosh won't if he doesnt get out of Toronto

WOW that is a big list! Did you leave anyone off? :D

I am with ya... those guys won't get a ring.

I started to mention Dirk and I forgot about Kidd (he missed the chance when Jersey had that great team). I agree with everyone Mike said except Amare. I think he will find a team and be a contributor. Not guaranteeing that he will have a ring, but he has a better chance than anyone on that list.

If Lebron stays in Cleveland I say him I know no one will agree with me but I am sticking to that he wont win won in Cle

I do not think it is outside the realm of possibilities that LeBron will never get a ring. As we mentioned before there have been some great players who never won it all. Wilt Chamberlain only won two.

I agree there have been a lot of players never to win a title Dominique Wilkins and Barkley being two and they are in there own class, they will never be put in the same class as Magic/Bird/DR J/MJ/Kareem/Kobe even Wilt because they all were great players of there time and won championships one, two six or seven they have at least one and that puts them in a higher class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back