What a bunch of BS!!!

Seahawklady

Bench Warmer
The Chargers just got HOSED big time. Chambers caught the ball, was down, and Champ Bailey ripped the ball AFTER HE WAS DOWN. Replay equipment wasn't working, so they gave the call to Denver! :ban:

Flippin stupid.... :ban:

2 bad call go the Broncos way, but way to nut up and get the TD on 4th and then go for 2 to win the game. Freaking awesome game!

i was :pray: for overtime...time for sproles to rack up more yards, but no dice...

oh well sold a sproles for what i had in all 3 and $40 to stick in my pocket

i was :pray: for overtime...time for sproles to rack up more yards, but no dice...

oh well sold a sproles for what i had in all 3 and $40 to stick in my pocket

You can thank Norvy for that. Stupid move not going for the tie when you have a kicker like Kaeding :snooty: Wild game tho.

That was an interesting turn of events.

I'm think Mike Shanahan was being a good sport, and maybe trying to give the Chargers a little back...

He calls a draw on 3rd and long.

It's 4th down, okay, as a head coach he can't NOT throw it for the attempt to score. Then they score. So what does he do next, he goes for 2 points, giving the Chargers another chance.

He wins the PR battle either way.

They get the 2 points, it's a gutsy call.
They fail the 2 point conversion, he can say "we shouldn't of had the ball anyways....yada yada."

I don't think he was trying to lose, but I think he was trying to walk a thin line between being a good sport and just trying to win.

It was pretty interesting to watch.

it was a great game. i didn't really care who won and who didn't but it was exciting. it's what all sunday games should be

Tough 2 weeks for San Diego. A controversial loss following a last second loss the week before.

On the bright side, Antoine Cason had his 1st career interception. :cool:

oh and i have to admit, getting hosed because the replay camera wasn't working, just sucked. the tv seemed to be able to replay it nicely

funny thing is I haven't seen one reference to the chambers play in highlights, just lots of conversation about the final fumble.

funny thing is I haven't seen one reference to the chambers play in highlights, just lots of conversation about the final fumble.

It's a conspiracy I tells ya! (adjusting tinfoil hat) :shifty:

Seriously tho... for one of the most experienced NFL refs to blow a call like the Cutler fumble... I'm beginning to wonder if Tim Donaghy (or however you spell it) has a brother or two in the NFL. TWO blatantly blown bad calls... and one of them not overturned because the equipment wasn't working??? No one checked this before the game started?? WTF??? It's gotta make you wonder :think:

Maybe I've just been a Seahawks fan for too long...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back