Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Talk' started by sillylucy, Nov 18, 2013.

1. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

Anyone ever buy season tickets for their favorite teams? I am way too broke for any of that, but was thinking of buying season tickets for my local women's basketball team just so I get the "experience" but for much less.

2. nowicki2013

nowicki2013 Member

I've never bought season tickets for any of my favorite teams. I really don't have that much money to do something like that. If I did I'd buy season tickets for the Tigers and the Pistons. I would probably end of selling some of my Tigers tickets since 82 home games are a lot to make it to, something would probably come up. lol

3. sbatz72

sbatz72 New Member

This is a good idea. I have never bought season tickets for any sport. However, I think I might want to get the experience also. Maybe I will look into some of the prices for season tickets around my hometown.

Draft saved Draft deleted