Looking to help Barry Sanders/Lions Fan. Barry Sanders Triple 3/2 color patches #/20

toucan130

Bench Warmer
OK, here is another one preferably FS or FT (dynamite auto or a specific want from the wants on my tradesite)

I am trying to get this to a Lions fan who like this for their PC like I have. I Just pulled a Jumbo Patch of his so this is avail

If buying then OFFERS ONLY. I basically look at what i can buy for that money and if i can get something equal it is a sale or if it is better to keep and trade then i will do that.

I will even accept payment it parts (like put it in layaway for the right lions fan which i have done for a couple recent people to help them out).

no bv. his 2007 #/25 is bv80 so around that maybe 90 since this #/20

BARRY SANDERS
2006 National Treasures Timelines Triple 3 color Patches #5/20 (blue/white/blue, blue/white, blue/grey/white)

06ntbsanderstriplepatch.jpg

See what we can do

sorry bro, only ravens or packers PC stuff is a bart starr 01 ud p&P piece of history auto gu (which is part of set) and my reggie white jumbo patch i just pulled (wont go anywhere)nad r white auto (also not going anywhere).

because i pulled that jumbo i MIGHT part with this. these are impossible to find single color let alone 2 color and are way undervalued so thats why it prob wont go anywhere but if u want to but it make me an offer. like i said, i m really trying to help people out with their PCs right now.

scan0043.jpg

it would prob be more for sale only b/c book on it is like 25 which i go by bv on trading and there is nothing bv25 that i would probably even consider for it. it is just so undervalued. i searched for gu helmet on ebay and couldnt find one, searched patches and found a couple only. i have had it in my PC forever b/c i want a patch and auto with every PC guy and i finally got an auto a couplke months ago after searching prob 4 yrs then just pulled a jumbo patch from a case of national treasures so this could be expendable but tough i will tell u

getting back to the barry sanders though. i got an offer of $20 from a person, seriously. kind of said no. if that is the going rate, would rather keep it next to the jumbo patch and rc reprint auto in my PC

Back