So this happened today

FunnyAthleteNames

Bench Warmer
3 weeks ago I bought yet another CBA set on Ebay for the Chubby Cox.. these sets are rare as it is and condition is usually not all that good. The few pictures on the auction looked really good and the seller wasn't really featuring the best card in the set(big win for me!) As soon as they arrived I checked out the card under a loupe and compared to the others I currently owned. I felt like it had a great chance to better my current SGC copy which was the highest graded to this point so off it went to SGC same day. Well it not only bettered my 8, it is now the top graded copy of any database known in the world!! For my type of collection this picture is easily anyone's Mt. Rushmore and my favorite moment in the 35+ years I've been collecting. It still hasn't sunk in that I own the top 3 graded copies in existence! I've accomplished a ton in 2 years unearthing cards people have only dreamed of owning and having more fun than ever through the whole process. I laugh everyday sharing this collection with others.

Attachments

• chubby3some.jpg
    chubby3some.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 15
@FunnyAthleteNames

That is AMAZING!! CONGRATS!!

Chubby himself would be so proud to know that his cards are so special to you, and that you got them graded too!!

Cheers! Keep spreading the fun!!

Kevin
This card has such a cult following.. I've just been right place right time the last 5 that have come up for sale and the two I sent for grading both did awesome. the majority of the remaining copies of these are well loved and not grading quality so I consider myself fortunate!

This card has such a cult following.. I've just been right place right time the last 5 that have come up for sale and the two I sent for grading both did awesome. the majority of the remaining copies of these are well loved and not grading quality so I consider myself fortunate!
@FunnyAthleteNames

Well heck yes you are fortunate!! To have the best copy known in existence, I'd say you did GREAT!!

CONGRATS!!

Back