2022 score x 2
2022 leaf rookies and stars crusade
2022 rookie and stars draft class
2022 sage artistry x 2

2022 sage connor hetward

2022 sage jayen warren

2022 leaf metal draft najee harris auto 34/35

2019 impeccable ju ju smith schuster gu/auto 29/75
Curious about the trade value of the Najee auto.

Probably going to pass on the Najee. There seem to be a lot of them on eBay. I really don't have much in your team wants anyway. Thanks though.

Probably going to pass on the Najee. There seem to be a lot of them on eBay. I really don't have much in your team wants anyway. Thanks though.
did not hear from you ty for snarky comment so please in future do not post on my threads

I had no intention of writing anything snarky. I don't do that. Perhaps I worded it poorly. All I meant was I saw so many of a similar card there and it showed me he was in his college uniform, so my interest went away. I apologize for any misinterpretation I created. There is no negative tone in what I wrote. I am a Christian man; I was not ripping into you at all.

did not hear from you ty for snarky comment so please in future do not post on my threads
I had no intention of writing anything snarky. I don't do that. Perhaps I worded it poorly. All I meant was I saw so many of a similar card there and it showed me he was in his college uniform, so my interest went away. I apologize for any misinterpretation I created. There is no negative tone in what I wrote. I am a Christian man; I was not ripping into you at all.
Hey guys doesn’t seem like you could make a deal on this one. I didn’t read the comments as snarky here but agree could have probably been worded a bit differently. Hopefully we can all just move forward positively. Please let me know if any issues. Thank you both for understanding!

Back