still at 95%

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:doh: :wall:

last order went from 40% to 95% to done in a matter of like 3 hours...my 10 card express order is at 95% where it was 19 hours ago when i got home, and is still at 95%, oh well, guess itll go up Monday on time...

my 1500 batch slated for 8/13 is still at 10% (3 batches), and my 9/20 (625 cards) is at 5% (2 batches)...

thus far, i have $5.58 in my account, that is after making enough for the express and 625 has been taken from my account...

ive sold 81 of 504 cards, and none of it is stuff i went out of my way to get, and of the 504 cards maybe 25 were AU/JSY, the AU were bought on COMC to flip, the JSY came in a lot that i got for like $1.15 per that has my Kellen Davis Leaf Limited AU 1/1 and Duece McAlistar Plate 1/1 that will go up by Monday and some stuff like my JDB Leaf Limited /99 Reebok Logo Patch/AU...hopefully something big starts moving :pray:

apparently they do post up on weekends :salut:

i didnt get an email saying it was done, but when i logged in it said i had items needing attention, 13 cards posted :scratch: only 10 were in the case :think: no clue where the others came from, but it looks like crap i had...maybe i sent too many in last time?

anyway some decent crap in there now...

also had a guy offer $20 for $200+ BV that im asking $32 on :snooty:

whats funny, he did buy 1 card from me at 'normal' price, then raised the price from $0.75 to $3.95 :think:

gee, he wants to cut it down to under $0.50 and jack it up to almost $4, no thanks

Back