Hockey unique card

timmer81

Bench Warmer
Hello, I'm new to the site, hopefully writimg this im the right place. Ihave a unique hockey card. It's a 1991 score card. the front of the card is a picture of the 1990 stanley cup champipns Edmonton Oilers. but the back of the card is the back of card is #439 Martin Brodeur's first round draft pick card. i'm guessing it's a factory mistake. wondering if anyone has any info?. Or is this a really rare card to find. any info wpuld be great. thank you in advance.

Hi Tim! Welcome to the site. I haven't heard of that card before, so no idea if it's rare, or not. Kind of cool if the back of it is Brodeur's rookie. My guess is that they probably caught the mistake a little ways into the print run, and most likely some got out into packs. Probably not that valuable, but a Brodeur collector may want a card like that in their collection, especially if there aren't many out there. 90-91 Score was massed produced, so if the mistake wasn't caught for a while, there may be a lot of them out there, too. I'm surprised I never heard about this error befor today? Maybe you have something?

You might try to do an ebay search for current listings and an other for closed items in the advanced search. that may give you an idea of the scarcity or if any have been moved on ebay recently

Back