NHL Finals Contest - BRUINS / BLACKHAWKS - WE HAVE A WINNER

Krusin

retired hippie
Contest is closed to new entries, good luck all.

EDIT ADD 0N - FINAL TEAMS ARE DECIDED - The Boston Bruins versus the Chicago Blackhawks
1st Game scheduled for Wend night 6/12/2010 at which time the contest will close to new entries

Contest will be similar to the Super Bowl contest I hosted. Object guess the total scoring with a twist. The finals will be between 4 to 7 games.

Looking for the final number using this formula - Winning teams total scoring in all finals games X's the Losing teams total scoring in all finals games.

Example guess -
Winning team scored 18 goals in the finals
Losing team scored 11 goals in the finals

18 x's 11 = 198

198 would be my guess in the contest.

Winner gets a card frame made by me (from my surplus, not building anything atm). Good luck, I'll keep this open to new entries until the finals get started. I don't think they set a hard start date until late in the playoffs.

Game 1 - Blackhawks 4 - - - - - - - - Bruins 3
Game 2 - Blackhawks 1 - - - - - - - - Bruins 2
Game 3 - Blackhawks 0 - - - - - - - - Bruins 2
Game 4 - Blackhawks 6 - - - - - - - - Bruins 5
Game 5 - Blackhawks 3 - - - - - - - - Bruins 1
Game 6 - Blackhawks 3 - - - - - - - - Bruins 2

Totals - Blackhawks 17 X's Bruins 15 = 255 Winning score

Contest # Member

157 ernieren
168 Mike121
177 andy
186 northcutt_fan winner winner

Last edited by a moderator:
OK guys one more series before the finals start, Conference Championship games are between the following 4 Teams.

Eastern Conference Finals
Pittsburg Penguins -V- Boston Bruins

Western Conference Finals
Chicago Blackhawks -V- Los Angeles Kings

Still time to enter the Finals contest I'm running, see the 1st post in this thread. Giving away what I think is a cool prize, it's one of my small hand built Card Frames made for Magnet type holders. Just think of the bragging rights if you win. Contest entries will be CLOSED shortly before the 1st game in the finals start, not sure of a firm date just yet.

Only 3 entries so far. Here's a look at what the winner will win - frames are made to hold Mag type holders & fit most sizes.

The cards are not included & it may not be this exact frame, I'll try to give the winner a choice of frames to pick from. I have a number of small frames that I'm not using. The finals will start very soon after the current round of Conference Championships so enter before it's too late.

Finals Teams are settled -

Boston Bruins Versus the Chicago Blackhawks, 1st game is Wend. 6/12/2013. Your entry must be in before the game starts.

today 6/12/13 @ 6:59 p.m. C.S.T. this contest will be closed to new entries

Your guess must be in before the deadline

Thru 2 periods of game 4, Blackhawks 4 Bruins 3, added to the previous game scores we are getting closer to the guesses you guys made. After the 3rd game the number was 35, if game 4 ends where it's at now the number would be 90 & a 6th game at least would be added. I'll update the main 1st post after tonight's game.

Thanks to the 4 of who entered & good luck.

Blackhawks win, series tied again 2 to 2, going back to Chicago for game 5 on Sat.
Added nearly 100 points to the winning number tonight, score subtotal at 132.

After 5 games the point total formula ='s 182 points with at least another game to go. Game 5 has decided our winner & that is northcutt_fan. Congrats on winning the contest, I need your send to addy. I'll get the frame out early next week, I hope you use & enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back