"The Fastest 500" Lithograph with Unser and Rahal Autographs!

Discussion in 'Racing Card Talk' started by ranbethscards, Jun 7, 2014.

1. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

I have an uncle who loves garage sales and flea markets... and is constantly picking up NASCAR/Racing items for me. Sometimes it is junk, but this pas weekend he picked this up (and tons of other stuff I will be showing off later):

"The Fastest 500" Lithograph, by artist Jim Swintal, autographed and numbered 310/500... along with the autographs of Al Unser Jr and Bobby Rahal!

unser1.jpg unser2.jpg unser3.jpg

racinghy likes this.
  2. racinghy

racinghy Member

WOW! If he finds an Andretti one, tell him to pick it up cause I would be interested in it! Nice find! I found some pretty nice G/U cards yesterday at a flea market, but their prices were WAY WAY WAY over priced!

3. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

...and checking eBay (yeah... right... like that's a legit source for value!)... I see that a framed Lithograph (but NO signatures) sells for $200.00

hmmmmm...wonder what the going price would be for my Lithograph, plus the signatures.

Draft saved Draft deleted