still looking for cowboys and ohio state stuff

scan0011.jpg

42/50 ft or fs.

rogers dad said:
hey man.. never heard back from you about the largent auto. Also added a few more cowboys to my bucket.

well the guy told me that he sent his end of the deal but i still havent recieved them as of yet

olemissfan20 said:
looking for ole miss alumni like mike wallace, eli manning patrick willis, maybe deuce. or 10 dlvd.
thanks tim
check my site for both of them. i have plenty of what you are looking for

feeling no love here.... responded to you threads... sent a PM... you said you want to work a deal on the Marino Lonestar... LMK if that's changed as the Cowboys cards I had are on hold for you.

I have a Chris Wells Signed Mini Helmet And a Brian Robiskie 2 Clr patch from DR&S Studio RCs also have a david boston graded rc card from collectors edge as well!

marinocollector said:
feeling no love here.... responded to you threads... sent a PM... you said you want to work a deal on the Marino Lonestar... LMK if that's changed as the Cowboys cards I had are on hold for you.

yeah sorry about that i only check the boards on saturdays and sundays
i really do like the patch and the romo so if you can tell me what you think those would sell for we can go from there

Number1 card dealer said:
I have a Chris Wells Signed Mini Helmet And a Brian Robiskie 2 Clr patch from DR&S Studio RCs also have a david boston graded rc card from collectors edge as well!
very interested lmk today what you need
thanks
jeff

Back