New Boi In Town!

Zues

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone im new here i live in Missouri and a BIG RAMS FAN!!! STEVEN "ACTION" JACKSON FAN!! And torry holt fan and i have been collecting primarily basketball and football cards for a while i have quite an awesome collection. I want to make some deals on this website but.. how do i put up pics on my thread of the cards if i dont have a scanner or photobucket links??

Zues said:
Hey everyone im new here i live in Missouri and a BIG RAMS FAN!!! STEVEN "ACTION" JACKSON FAN!! And torry holt fan and i have been collecting primarily basketball and football cards for a while i have quite an awesome collection. I want to make some deals on this website but.. how do i put up pics on my thread of the cards if i dont have a scanner or photobucket links??
Welcome! To post pictures, you have to have a hosting such such as photobucket etc...
Perhaps one of the other members can host a pic or 2 for you.

welcome to the site

just copy the

welcome to freaks , please join us in the chat room for trade nights, thursday and sunday, 9 pm eastern for trading, discussion, and contests

But, pop in the room anytime and let’s make a deal!
Any questions pertaining to the site, don’t hesitate to ask me , or another staff member.

Keep an eye open for contests featuring great prizes!

Bryan_Mc

Hiya Zo! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Back