13-14 SPA Limited Rookie Patch Mail

redwing40

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Got these in this week, I'm shooting for all Danny Dekeyser RC's, 6 more to go, but might take a few years of saving for those, NT's, Dominion, Fleer, and soon 13-14 The Cup. Like to Thanks urbanmonk for the RA Dekeyser

But anyways here's 3 more to my Collection :)

SPA Limited #28/100

Rookie Anthology #180/249

SPA RC/AU #168/999

13-14 Titanium Draft #/100 :) Sweet looking card

And some other Wings PC with a #1/1 Printing Plate from 2001 Pacific

does the black diamond have other variants with more materials?...I know in the old days, the more rare the less card, as they were diecut and such

does the black diamond have other variants with more materials?...I know in the old days, the more rare the less card, as they were diecut and such
In fact, Yes, all 4 corners was a patch/gu #/, but not sure what they are numbered too

yeah I don't know anything about new products, but I know in the past UD, as well as the other companies, have done multiplayer cards with different levels for what has relics and such, I will say I like the design much better than the late 00's UD stuff like SPx and Rookie Threads, and I have actually heard of the 3 guys in the SPGU's...had Shanny in the one season I played fantasy hockey and he dominated

Back