Trying to sell off my card sets from 70s and 80s......have individual cards from 60s

Discussion in 'Sports Card Chat' started by Michael1146, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Michael1146

Michael1146 New Member

As I get closer to retirement, im trying to downsize and have 40-50 complete mint sets...topps, fleer, donruss etc.....some in original boxes, some in baseball card binders in plastic sheets.......let me know what your looking for. 6 grandsons, none like baseball lol......Michael

2. Jeff Neff

Jeff Neff New Member

I would love to add to my collection, but need to organize mine before anything else, mine is small and not very organized but it is old, I started and ended my collection in 93-94, I started with wax boxes of Topps and then Upper Deck cards, I have most of my stuff in notebooks and some in boxes. About a year ago I bought two (4 slot) boxes of baseball cards and one (4 slot) box of football cards, I am off work recovering from major surgery so I decided I would go through these new cards, they appear to be from 89 and 90, not sure what I am looking for, in the football box I have Topps, Score and Fleer 91, and then a bunch of misc. cards. Not sure if this is the right place, any recommendations on how to organize, what to look for as far as value and and should I sort them all in to numerical order. Look forward to your response.

Draft saved Draft deleted