TTM's and Dolphins stuff.

gadsden86

Bench Warmer
Hey all great past few days for the PC.
Got a few cards via ebay and TTM and group break.

1st the TTM's
Got this back signed on back and a note from his wife saying sorry about the signature he has Alzheimers and cant remember how to sign his name.
It was the thought that she even tried for me that makes this a great return. Will end up buying one as well for the PC.
daveTTM11-1-11.jpg

Then this 77 days
2/2 Mercury Morris
morristtm111-3-11.jpg

Then from the group break.
Gates Legacy jersey
gtesjsy11-3-11.jpg

Gates Prestige RC SP
gatesprestigerc11-3-11.jpg

Last from break
Gridiron gear performers patch 25/25
patwhitepatch11-3-11.jpg

then this freebie from Housierfan1
#/999
joshdavisauto11-3-11.jpg

Then this sweet add.
I know its real as i have done my research on his auto for as long as i collected him since 2007 so very happy to add this.
johnbeckautored11-3-11.jpg

also a few PSU 8x10 adds.
I got a RTS from Brett Brackett who was on the dolphins PS when i sent to him. Kinda funny the phins sent it back but no others.
Got this the same day.
brackett8x10auto11-1-11.jpg

Then another great TTM seems if you send a 8x10 to him he will sign it so i did. Def not a auto pen you can see the different pressure marks from the signing. Glad to get this back.
paternottmauto11-3-11.jpg

Wow! congrats on the Joe Pa!
really cool Morris too sweet 17-0 inscription!
glad you know the Beck is legit. I remember getting you a fake Ginn and was unaware of it lol.

Who is the player with Alzheimers?

Wow forgot to put his name lol.
very good player at the time. DAVE KOCOUREK played for the phins in only 1966. Also time with the Raiders and Chargers.

Thanks guys.

Tiger - they sure do but him the most.

Deimos- yea saw it come up and said i wasnt missing it again. Got it for under 10 bucks. I still have the ginn in my PC next to a real one kinda cool to have to see the diffence in auto but still upset that you used your hard earned money on it for a gift.

Back