Possible Sales Scam!!

Baghdad_bill

Bench Warmer
Dcwolfs a current member and user of this forum made a payment to Gump76 (michael Nuding) thru paypal by echeck that cleared to his account on 10 July 2007 for both baseball and football autos and gu he posted for sale on this forum. As of today 10 days later these items have still not been received from this seller. The items were coming from Illinois to Ohio. As of todat 20 July 2007 Gump76 has said only that the cards were sent and did not say when or how they were sent. Myself and dc has attempted for 3 days to get a reply from him regarding this issue. Since I am the go between for dc and the seller since she is currently overseas I am obligated to report this to other potential buyers. Hopefully there has been a oversight on Gump76 and this situatiion will be cleared up. Otherwise we will seek a dispute and elevate toa claim thru paypal asap. thanks,

Bill C

gump76

CardCash: 0.00 Donate
Trader Rating: (25 )
Ebay ID:
View my Trade List

I pm'ed him before asking more details and how he is involved. He sent me a PM with this guy gumps info from SCForum, I think he may have confused the 2 SCF, but am awaiting his response.

Back