Hello All.....

chavezforprez

Bench Warmer
Hi there, my name is Billy and I'm new to the site. I'm currently a HOF Member over at the Bench with 475 completed trades. I collect Eric Chavez and am currently building a dozen sets or so. Hope to make some trades in the near future.

Thanks,
Billy

Welcome to the site. I have a couple of Chavez's you may be interested in. Also may be able to help out on some sets. Check my bucket and tradepage.

Welcome to the site. To all who may not know him or have traded with him Billy is a great trader.

Dennis

Another HOFer here;) You might want to check out a few things around here that I've got going.

- We have a Verified Trader program (note verified trader tag to the left:D). Just fill out your profile with all your usernames on other site & click the link in my sig.
- I also got a Fantasy League going, SEASON TWO. We have about ten people from last year & already some newcomers. The entry fee is a $20 BV baseball card, first prize getting about half of the loot. I'll have a link in my sig for that in a bit.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I've been trading heavily on the Bench for some time and decided to check you guys out to help with my Chavez collection.

Thanks,
Billy

Welcome to SportsCardFreaks, if you have any questions, you can contact me or any other moderator on the site. Also, be sure to check out our CHAT feature on the blue bar at the top of every screen. Thanks for joining and have fun!

Back