Well Bucs lose another home game

ernieren

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Bucs to host Bears in UK if there is a season. OCT 23rd 6pm UK Time 1pm ours. Sucks as a bucs fan since we lose a home game. But good for you Paul.

I wish they league would do a single game increase to 17 games to keep teams from losing home games. Every team would play a game at a nuetral site. Then you could cover,Totonto,Mexico City,London ETC. If there werent enoughout of the country places to play teams could also play other citys like Los Angles,Las Vegas, and other College staduims like Nebraska, and Iowa.

You could do that but why not just make it a Preseason thing? Maybe have 2 or 3 games during preseason? Shoot why not put the pro bowl over there?

You could do that but why not just make it a Preseason thing? Maybe have 2 or 3 games during preseason? Shoot why not put the pro bowl over there?

"Great job! Instead of going to Hawaii in February, we will send you to London! Cool, huh? Pip pip, cheerio!" may not go over so well with most of the players....... Tarvaris Jackson and Brodie Croyle might would be the starting QBs if that was the case ;)

Sorry. Huge Bears fanbased here. Rumours had been the Colts were coming though. Buccs did enjoy the experience I believe before and hey we do support Florida every April through October months!

I'm ok with that Paul i just think they should not take a regular season game away from fans here we already pay enough as it is. I think Preseason is just fine shoot play 3 preseason games over there i'd be ok with that

odd number of games doesnt work, they could go to 18 games, realign to 3 divisions/2 conferences to keep scheduling proper...

keep it at 16 games, and i say give a preseason game to various countries...

Very Likely Freeman is in yr 3 has a better team each yr The Aints are going now where but the bottom this yr .

Back