Who's Got Nolan Ryan's I Need?!?!

jdthakid36

Bench Warmer
I'm looking to trade for any and all Nolan Ryan's I need. PLMK what you have and what you're looking for in trade. You can check my site for my Ryan HAVELIST and my trade list, which were just updated, OR you can send me a list of what you have, or I can check your site. Thanks in advance for any help, JOSH

Interested in buying at all?

I have a Nolan Ryan 03 Fleer Fall Classics jersey/150 BV 50
And a Nolan Ryan 06 Topps Triple Threads Sepia Parallel BV15

lmk

cardinals0103 - Can't really buy right now, unless it was a rediculous price...would you be interested in trading? If so, who/what are you looking for in trade? PLMK. Thanks, JOSH

hows this for ridiculouse..lol that nolan i have im offering for people 2/10 made..im baseballworld by the way on tcn. (admin) I have highest bid at $40 for that card...interested in going any higher for it..

baseballworld - Sorry, I can't go any higher than that...I can't really afford to buy at all right now...wife's rules. Thanks though, JOSH

jdthakid36 said:
cardinals0103 - Can't really buy right now, unless it was a rediculous price...would you be interested in trading? If so, who/what are you looking for in trade? PLMK. Thanks, JOSH

didn't see anything on your site at this moment.
sry

Back