What's the most valuable NBA card in your collection?

Discussion in 'Basketball Card Talk' started by kobe bryant, Apr 16, 2014.

1. kobe bryant

kobe bryant New Member

Do you know the actual value of the cards in your collection? Or do you have an estimate of their value? What do you think is the most valuable card in your collection? For me, the most valuable would be the lone Michael Jordan card that I have. It's a 1997 Upper Deck card. I think it's value is just about $1 to $2 dollars but this card holds a special place in my collection and consider it as the most valuable.
  2. Dammzyy

Dammzyy New Member

A colleague of mine who has been collecting is going to be hooking me up with a few rare patches that he has. I will make sure to post them as soon as I get them - but I know that some of them are worth a little bit.
  3. thejamal

thejamal New Member

When I started collecting back in 2002, one of the first "rare" cards I ever got was a LeBron James game-worn Jersey rookie card. Not sure if it's worth all that much, but it was what got me excited about basketball cards in the first place.
  4. LindaKay

LindaKay Member

I'm guessing you're a Kobe fan, lol?! I think Kobe is amazing. I don't have many bball cards, so none of mine are really worth anything. They're worth the world to me, though!
  5. dj*scorpion

dj*scorpion Artifacts Collector

can't decide....
    Neck tags ( a few example)

Some kobes for the lady:

or maybe these Rookies:

but it can also be on of these jordans:

Don't know. have to much of this stuff, sorry....
    So I think it's the hole set - Spent so much time on building it....
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  6. SamClemensMT

SamClemensMT New Member

Wow, these are some really cool cards. Incredible conversation pieces. Do you ever bring them out just to show them off. I would. Especially the Michael Jordan.
  7. dj*scorpion

dj*scorpion Artifacts Collector

If there is any interested i can Show my pc in here in another Thread ....but i think the members here are not so familiar with NBA cards
  8. txdogbone

txdogbone New Member

I have a Michael Jordan's 1998-99 metal Universe Championship Precious Metal Gems (PMG) they have one in EBay for $24.999.. My question is......where is the number of the card located at? I heard its by the guys thumb and fingers... But its pretty hard to really see it...even with a magnifier.. Any Ideals??
  9. txdogbone

txdogbone New Member

None???? I don't know how to use these boards..... So use my email Addy to reply thnx.. txdogbone1961@gmail.com.... Thx anyways....
Draft saved Draft deleted