What's your favorite modern sports card company?

Discussion in 'Sports Card Chat' started by Peter T Davis, May 9, 2014.

1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Notorious Admin Moderator

I'm not sure I could say if I have one, I tend to prefer the classics. I'm curious to hear what everyone else would say though.
  2. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD Moderator Moderator

Personally, I'm a big vintage guy...so vintage Topps is my big thing.

However, with the more modern cards I tend to like the Upper Deck products. That said, being a big football guy I'm a little unhappy they are no longer licensed by the NFL. I'm not a fan of Panini.
  3. Taliasen

Taliasen Collecting Rickey Henderson and Sean Casey. Moderator

I always though DLP had the best designs, innovations and overall cards for baseball at least.
  4. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Football and baseball its Topps for me, Im all about refractors. Im big into NASCAR also so I like Press Pass a lot too, but not for football, lol.
  5. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD Moderator Moderator

You know, back in the later 1990s...I really liked the Press Pass football products. But these days, I just can't stand them. I'm not sure why, but they just don't do it for me.
  6. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

Being the NASCAR guy I have to go with Press Pass... but Upper Deck does a fantastic job with the Black Diamond Product.
  7. sully3333

sully3333 New Member

I can't help but love Topps more than anything. They just always seem to intrigue me more.
  8. Taliasen

Taliasen Collecting Rickey Henderson and Sean Casey. Moderator

Topps' QC, customer service and redemption card program have gone to crap since they got cocky as they are the only officially licensed baseball card company.:yack:
    pmannings#1fan likes this.
  9. pmannings#1fan

pmannings#1fan New Member

This is very true however I still must go with Topps & Bowman as my favorite since I only collect baseball.
Draft saved Draft deleted