Break Complete! 2024 Topps Series 1 Hobby TWO Random Teams Style Group Box Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hit: Holy Smokes What a Hit!!!!

IMG_2127.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

IMG_2121.jpeg

Team Randomization Video:

Okay this product is scheduled to release next Wednesday so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TWO RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2024 TOPPS SERIES 1 BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-20 packs per box
-12 cards per pack
-1 Autograph OR Relic card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Celebrate the unofficial beginning of the 2024 baseball season when Topps Baseball Series 1 hits shelves in February 2024.
- Collectors will find the league’s current stars, greats from the past, and rising rookies featured on base cards, inserts, and autograph and relic cards.

Box Break:
- 1 Autograph or Relic
- 1 Promo Pack

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 15 spots and the price is $11 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO RANDOM teams and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release on Wednesday February 14th and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can get this filled so that we can do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. gestes72 PAID New York Mets, Oakland Athletics
2. LarryG PAID Milwaukee Brewers, St. Louis Cardinals
3. LarryG PAID Texas Rangers, Pittsburgh Pirates
4. Criollos PAID Los Angeles Dodgers, Washington Nationals
5. PAVI39 Cleveland Guardians, Houston Astros
6. PAVI39 Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees
7. Calsp3 PAID Miami Marlins, Atlanta Braves
8. bdink25 PAID Chicago White Sox, Kansas City Royals
9. dubby25 PAID Tampa Bay Rays, Detroit Tigers
10. gestes72 PAID Cincinnati Reds, San Francisco Giants
11. Therion PAID Colorado Rockies, Toronto Blue Jays
12. Criollos PAID Arizona Diamondbacks, Philadelphia Phillies
13. bdink25 PAID Baltimore Orioles, Boston Red Sox
14. kpit1978 PAID Seattle Mariners, Minnesota Twins
15. dad3309@ PAID Los Angeles Angels, San Diego Padres

Last edited:
Okay we'll plan to do the team randomization for this one TOMORROW Tuesday February 13th around 3pm PT.

See you then!

Okay team random is complete and I have updated the thread with everybody's teams. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any team trades.

Back