My once a year post, couple boxes...nice hit

Deangelo Hall Fan

Bench Warmer
Hey all, hope everyone is doing well. Super busy as always, but still find the time to bust once in a while.
Was up in LA for business and happened to literally run into Burbank Sportscards, which wasn't fair because they have anything you could ever want. Rob the guy who owns the place, was a class act.
I was good and just bought two boxes of Longevity football (08) for 32 a pop.

Here's the results:
Scan.jpg

the back of the avery wasn't to bad either:
Scan2.jpg

Not bad at all.

I thought I remembered there being an avery collector on here, is that right? Part of the reason I wanted to post was to see if someone had interest here before it hits the bay.

Also, the redemption is for a Mike Hart, auto which I believe is numbered to 10. Not a bad pull, it actually was in the same box as the Avery, but it's expired, anyone send anything into Donruss/Panni that expired? :think:

Thanks all!:cheers:

Very nice! There is a big time avery collector on the beckett boards. Send in the expired redemption. You will get something in return that is better than an expired redemption card (unless it comes out of any of their 2011 garbage, in which case, I'd save the stamp).

I hear Panini is good about responding to their Facebook page. Could ask them there...

Panini sucks at answering anything. They used to be good at getting back to you, but for the past 3-4 months they haven't. I would say you would get an answer from Upper Deck much sooner than Panini, if you even get an answer from Panini at all. I have seen many questions go unanswered on their page.

Panini sucks at answering anything. They used to be good at getting back to you, but for the past 3-4 months they haven't. I would say you would get an answer from Upper Deck much sooner than Panini, if you even get an answer from Panini at all. I have seen many questions go unanswered on their page.
that aint no lie!

Thanks guys, I'll just ship it off and see what happened, its worth the stamp I suppose.
I've been trying to get a hold of Sage, because they shorted me SIX autos in a box of Sage Hit and have yet to hear back from them...:doh:

UPDATE:

Wow, just entered it into their site, the process went thru...and it is ALSO a 1/1 :cheers:

Here's to hoping I get a Mike Hart 1/1 auto in the mail sometime soon!!!

This would mean hitting two 1/1's in the same box...:shock::shock::shock:

Back