would you take this trade

rtsjr

MVP
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
i was offered these
I have these 2016 bowman prospect Guerrero Jr BP55 and a 2020 donruss rated prospect Witt Jr pink fireworks RP 2.

for

2021 Panini Diamond Kings DK Material Signatures Ryan Mountcastle Rookie Auto RC

As another trader on this site said to me this morning - I'm just happy to trade cards I don't want for cards I want -- which is a good way to look at it. Are you more interested in having the Guerrero and Witt than the Mountcastle?

It is an interesting trade. You can look at it from many different angles. If I was collecting Vlad and Witt and needed those cards, I would do it. If I didn't care about those guys, I wouldn't.

If you are in the middle on those guys, maybe just see if another card of a player or set you really like (even if it's like a $1 card) can be thrown in, just to help you feel better about the trade. I suspect different people will have different opinions. In the end, it is really a personal decision as to what you want to have.

As another trader on this site said to me this morning - I'm just happy to trade cards I don't want for cards I want -- which is a good way to look at it. Are you more interested in having the Guerrero and Witt than the Mountcastle?

It is an interesting trade. You can look at it from many different angles. If I was collecting Vlad and Witt and needed those cards, I would do it. If I didn't care about those guys, I wouldn't.

If you are in the middle on those guys, maybe just see if another card of a player or set you really like (even if it's like a $1 card) can be thrown in, just to help you feel better about the trade. I suspect different people will have different opinions. In the end, it is really a personal decision as to what you want to have.
Agreed, Larry! I dont actively trade much anymore, but when I did trade, and when I do occasionally sell an item I always figure if I was willing to part with it, I am willing to take less than I wanted initially. Eventually it all evens out I would say, but I like the idea of adding another $1 card maybe just to even things up a bit? That way it evens out more for you in the end?

Blessings,

Kevin

Back