Ouch!

I wouldnt call it ruined. I have a Kyle Orton conteners like that and I think it is kinda cool.

I remember the autograph on the Playoff Hester Auto 1/1 was upside down. That's just poor quality control.

I wouldnt call it ruined. I have a Kyle Orton conteners like that and I think it is kinda cool.

okay, maybe ruined was a strong word to use. i dont know, i think the card looks off so to speak. i wouldnt have minded it being just a single autograph...but a triple? to each their own opinion

if it were me i would find it odd to have 1 upside down and the other 2 right. Thats just me i guess.

well, me and you think alike then brownie bites. like i said before, i would have no problem at all if it was just a single autograph, and would probably like it even better than the regular autograph. but, with a triple, its just out of place for me.

Same here... I have upside down Musa Contenders. But his auto is so hideous its hard to tell :lollol:

i have a couple tommie harris autos that are weird
like the spa scripts for success, its an on the card auto and it has a white strip vertically up the right side of the card and he just signed the middle
idk if hes dumb or trying to be funny but he was sorta known for signing things where ever he felt

Back