wtt 2013 Panini Longevity #87 P. Harvin (Seahawks)

Discussion in 'Football Buy/Sell/Trade' started by DurantuleOKC35, Feb 7, 2014.

1. 2013 Panini Longevity #87 P. Harvin (Seahawks)

What do you think the trade value of this would be? I'm not a Seahawks fan and would love to trade for another insert of current and more than likely next year player of the Ravens. Going to a few signings this year.

2. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Insane Moderator... waiting for NASCAR Products Moderator

If this is the "base" card, then the BV on it is 60 cents.

3. Its the Longevity one. I thought that wasn't base. I have the same rs base but then I have this longevity one.

4. ranbethscards

the BV I gave you is for the Longevity card.

5. You said if it's the base card. There is a base and then the longevity. This isn't the base card. Well, I determine this because I have the same card the same pic the same everything other than a cooler shine and the words longevity on it everywhere in the background. Ok, maybe you can tell me what determines a real base card? Also, are there any active trading sites other than this? This was the first one I saw.

6. ranbethscards

When I mentioned "base", I wanted to make sure that this was the regular Longevity and not a parallel, etc.

So yes.. what you have is listed at 60 cents.

Draft saved Draft deleted