CaptKirk to Enterprise

captkirk42

Old School Vintage
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey there all. I'm Kirk aka: captkirk42.

I'm a long time member of TCC and of TCZ. I collect sports and nonsports cards. Other than collecting vintage and 70s-80s neovintage, my main sports interests are the DC and B'More teams. How about them Senators I mean Nationals.

Howdy there Kirk! Long time, buddy. Did you ever figure out why your work had our site blocked? I replied a week or so ago on your blog hoping to be able to figure it out.

Howdy there Kirk! Long time, buddy. Did you ever figure out why your work had our site blocked? I replied a week or so ago on your blog hoping to be able to figure it out.
The block error message mentioned "domain parking". Anyway I can access the forum from my mobile phone and my tablet and now it looks like my tablet will allow me to make posts. A day or two ago I could see the forum on my tablet but the messaging window wasn't accepting any input. Now thankfully the tablet is being accepted. I haven't checked my regular home laptop main computer because I keep forgetting to check when I'm using it. I'm guessing for a little while most of my posts will be made from my tablet if no original scans or images are needed. I don't think the work problem is ever going to be fixed.

Anyway in recent weeks and months I haven't spent as much time on my card collection as I once did.

Back