Football Rutgers Wins!!!!!!!!!

Quincy8Douby

Nets Fan
Wow wow wow wow. I dont even know what to say. So many people doubted them for this game and yet they pulled it off... 9-0 and should be top 5 team now... we goin to the bcs rose bowl baby!

they jsut got beat badly by a nj team lol nah louisville played alright some mistakes so did rutgers so it was kinda even. but it showed who wanted it more. that is what rutgers won.

WVU at home will be rutgers

No BCS bowl for any big east team.

I did watch rutgers tonight and (correct me if im wrong) would not have won with out their fans getting them pumped, and screwing up louisville's offense.

Doesnt matter. michigan and osu rematch for national title.

how tht possible don't they go against eachother before season ends so if one teams loses the 3rd in the polls would move to 2 and then tht would be championship game.

osu and michigan are done for the year next week.

other teams have 2-3 weeks remaining.

who ever loses will move to a one loss team, and if they lose by 1-2-3 points, they wont fall far.

If the teams ahead of the losing team loses (rutgers, wvu, texas, usc, dame) the loser of michigan and osu could move up to 2nd in the bcs and therefor the rematch could happen.

Another thing. if OSU loses by a last second feild goal at home, they don't deserve to be the 2nd team in the nation?

Arent they an unamious #1 ?

not going to happen i say national championship is going to be osu and texas rematch rutgers i dont think there going to move up tht much im saying rose bowl for them but i like to see osu vs texas. but if possible to get 2nd i like to see rutgers vs osu.

A lot of things have to happen for that rematch to happen.

Close game,

USC Dame game has to be a lopsided game in the favor of the lower ranking team.

Rutgers have to lose.

florida loses.

Im not betting on a rematch, but there is a better and higher chance that a rematch can happen the rutgers gettting a national title blowout loss.

champb21 said:
not going to happen i say national championship is going to be osu and texas rematch rutgers i dont think there going to move up tht much im saying rose bowl for them but i like to see osu vs texas. but if possible to get 2nd i like to see rutgers vs osu.

First off, your crazy if you think if rutgers gets the national title game over florida and michigan (if michigan loses a close game)

2nd. Who would rather have? Texas and osu rematch, (OSU WON BIG IN TEXAS) or Michigan and OSU rematch (Will not be lopsided due to both teams having outstanding D. Michigan has #1 rushing D. in Nation)

Texas is nothing sorry they should have lost to Nebraska and will Loose the Rematch in the Big 12 Championship Game...

Back