WTTF Baseball HOF Memorabilia...Mostly GU/Auto Jerseys, 8x10s, and Balls!

Discussion in 'Baseball Buy/Sell/Trade' started by howardpwr06, Dec 30, 2009.

1. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

I will trade my PC towards them except for the Mantle/Williams 8x10. lmk what ya got!!

2. tigsfan

tigsfan New Member

These are all incoming, but I can hold something for you if like something.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

what are you looking for in return. I like the williams diamond kings bat

4. tigsfan

tigsfan New Member

I really need that Ruth GU bat card from you, and will trade in your favor for it including items from my PC. The Williams dual GU bat is #/25 and books for $80, I have $150 on the Ruth but would be more than willing to give more than that.

5. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

didnt really see anything else that i could use. can we do anything straight up for the williams?

6. tigsfan

tigsfan New Member

I got a few other options...

1) I have my "ace in the hole" that I haven't scanned in yet, a rip card from 09 A&G. It is still sealed, so I don't know if that is something you'd like or not.;)

2) I'd be willing to do a card/cash deal for the Ruth, as I really need it for my collection. I usually don't spend money, but I'm making an exception here.

3) I'd do the Williams for the Howard flair auto and Holliday GU/AU, even though I don't really need either of them.

7. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

ok can i get back to you on that. i like the third option but i am in the process of dealing for a Pete Rose Auto'd jersey. Idk if the guy is gonna want the howard or not so if he is not interested ill shoot you a pm and we can go from there. does that sound good?

8. tigsfan

tigsfan New Member

That's fine, (even though I prefer options 1 or 2 more) as the card is INCOMING like I said earlier.

9. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

ok great, thanks. Yea i know you wanted the Ruth but id like to hang onto that for a little bit unless a great offer comes my way and i had no real interest in the rip card. Ill shoot you a pm when i know for sure what is going on with the jersey. thanks again

10. packerfan32

packerfan32 New Member

Would you be interested in Auto'd Bats? If so, I have a Willie Mays, a Nolan Ryan, and a Chipper & Andruw Jones Dual Bats. If you'd be interested in either, shoot me a pm and I'll get some scans up for you.

Thanks and plmk,
    Brad

11. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

12. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

13. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

still want to make some deals

14. howardpwr06

howardpwr06 New Member

15. zoeman1999