Does anyone care that the Raiders and Broncos are playing?

I am thankful that Mike and Mike reminded us that the yellow line on the field is actually invisible to the players/refs. Had they not mentioned that little tidbit, I would have been completely lost.

My God, these guys are awful. This is so bad, I'm hoping that Pam Ward will make a cameo appearance :pray:

I am thankful that Mike and Mike reminded us that the yellow line on the field is actually invisible to the players/refs. Had they not mentioned that little tidbit, I would have been completely lost.

My God, these guys are awful. This is so bad, I'm hoping that Erin Andrews will make a cameo appearance :pray:
fixed

Go Broncos!

i watch that game and......they should let a team throw in the towel. i was embarassed for the raiders it seemed like they could do nothing right!

I was at the game, 15 yard line, and after I came back from halftime - some idiot puked on the floor of my row of seats. GROSS!

I was at the game, 15 yard line, and after I came back from halftime - some idiot puked on the floor of my row of seats. GROSS!

Well, that fella was obviously paying some attention to the game. I probably would have done the same thing if I was at the game as a Raiders fan.

Back