Juice Williams!!!

Zeeck

Sneaky
19 carries for 121 yards and 2 touchdowns

13/26 passing for 310 yards and 2 touchdowns

Set a record for most yards by a single player in the Big House with 431 offensive yards

Stomped Michigan 45-20 at Michigan!!!

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

He is one of the most Jeckyl-and-Hyde palyers I ahve seen. One moment he cannot make a pass to save his life, next he throwing around the field with ease. The kid is a special talent.

He is one of the most Jeckyl-and-Hyde palyers I ahve seen. One moment he cannot make a pass to save his life, next he throwing around the field with ease. The kid is a special talent.

Yeah, I don't think his talents will translate to the NFL. He doesn't have the speed of an Antwaan Randle El. But he sure is fun to watch play college ball. This year he's been a much more efficient passer.

Yeah, I don't think his talents will translate to the NFL. He doesn't have the speed of an Antwaan Randle El. But he sure is fun to watch play college ball. This year he's been a much more efficient passer.

I think he will be a late round pick. He needs some good coaching, but with the right guy, may amount to something in the pros. If not, there is always Canada

Back